Over a 3-month, iterative process drawing on past strategic planning efforts, current IHN members, key constituent discussions, and staff participation, the IHN Board of Directors has identified six key areas for focus in FY2020-FY2021. As part of its effort to strengthen the safety net, the IHN will focus on building IHN’s internal infrastructure, deepening our work to coordinate access to care, scaling our infrastructure based in the criminal justice system, promoting stabilization in the community health workforce, accelerating health equity for underserved populations, and aligning health sector priorities in regional collective impact efforts.
IHN participates in Regional Collective Impact efforts to ensure strategy alignment with the health system. This work includes:
- Partnering to Advance Health Equity (formerly Accountable Health Communities to align health and social service infrastructure to systemically address SDOH
- Census 2020
- Network Community Academic Partnerships
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Explore Kids Needs in context of Family and Community Focus
- St. Louis Partnership for a Health Community