Thanks for your interest! The IHN is currently hiring for the positions listed below. Please direct inquiries and applications to [email protected]
- Two (Part-Time) Community Health Worker (CHW) Home Bound (HB) Leads
- Ten (Part-Time) Community Health Worker (CHW) Home Bound (HB)
Description: The CHW HB Lead will be responsible for supporting the CHW HB team in the field, coordinating referrals from partner organizations, ensuring timely and responsible data collection, and overseeing the budget spend down for emergency goods and services provided to clients. The CHW HB Lead will direct and oversee a team of 5 HB CHWs who will work both telephonically and in the field. IHN will hire a total of 2 CHW HB Leads and 10 HB CHWs. If The CHW HB Lead may also take on a small case load of clients.
- Applications for CHW HB Lead are due by no later than Wednesday, April 22 at 2:00pm.
- Virtual interviews may be scheduled as soon as Thursday, April 23.
- Desired start date is as early as Monday, April 27, 2020.
Description: The CHW HB will respond to consumer needs for individuals who are home bound. “Home Bound” individuals are people who cannot or should not leave their shelters during the COVID-19 pandemic, including: the aged and aging, people with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, people who have serious heart conditions, people who are immuno-compromised, people who care for family members who are immuno-compromised (to avoid exposing them to risk), and people with sever obesity, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, and/or liver disease. The CHW HB will respond to clients’ social needs (both telephonically and in the field), acquire and deliver emergency supplies to address clients’ social needs, offer coaching support, and provide additional referral and navigation as needed. The CHW HB will provide ongoing follow up and outreach and complete regular data entry.
- Applications for CHW HB are due by no later than Monday, April 27 at 12:00pm.
- Virtual interviews may be scheduled as soon as Tuesday, April 28th.
- Desired start date is as early as Friday, May 1, 2020.